Do you stand with Ellen White or with Dennis Priebe?

Home Forums Adventist Pastors Teaching Error Within the Organized SDA Church Do you stand with Ellen White or with Dennis Priebe?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tammy Roesch
      Keymaster

One of my FAVORITE statements from the Spirit of Prophecy!

This was the experience of Jesus! and it must be our experience.

“All true obedience comes from the heart. It was heart work with Christ. And if we consent, He will so identify Himself with our thoughts and aims, so blend our hearts and minds into conformity to His will, that when obeying Him we shall be but carrying out our own impulses. The will, refined and sanctified, will find its highest delight in doing His service. When we know God as it is our privilege to know Him, our life will be a life of continual obedience. Through an appreciation of the character of Christ, through communion with God, sin will become hateful to us.” { DA 668.3}

What a contrast this is to the teachings of Dennis Priebe ~

“Why did Jesus say, ‘I seek not mine own will’ (John 5:30), and ‘I come down from heaven, not to do mine own will’ (John 7:38)? Why would it be necessary to say this if His own will was faultless and pure, and holy? But if His own will and His own inclinations were tending toward the negative, then it would make sense for Him to ask that His Father’s will be done.” Face to Face With the Real Gospel, pg. 59.

He knew what it was like to want to go wrong. He knew what it was like to feel the temptation to rebel against God, and that temptation arose within His nature.” Face to Face With the Real Gospel, pg. 60

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.