drugs only address one aspect of the symptom

Home Forums The Health Message Danger of Drugs drugs only address one aspect of the symptom

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

we are whole bodies and everything we do affects the whole body…

drugs address only one symptom and never the cause and the side effects are getting worse and worse…

the drug market is very corrupt and it is all about money and getting people hooked on prescriptions…

no one really cares about the person anymore…

we need the Great Physician

Tammy Roesch
      Keymaster

I couldn’t agree with you more!  Drugs are similar to the FAST FOOD INDUSTRY….they promise a “quick fix” but they don’t take care of the REAL problem.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It saddens me to see so many of ‘our’ people that trust their doctors instead of trusting God.

Tammy Roesch
      Keymaster

There are so many //’s between health & spiritual things, and this is just another one.  People look to their Doctor as people look to their Pastor.  They trust them, too many times, without studying for themselves…it’s a BLIIND FAITH that is far more like Presumption.  And the // continues…  Just as most Pastors are not teaching the TRUTH that will lead people to be saved, spiritually….so most Doctors are not teaching the TRUTH when it comes to health.  Few Doctors really tell their patients HOW they need to change their diet & lifestyle, and stress to them the DANGER of the drugs that they are prescribing.

Anonymous
        Inactive

That is absolutely true Tammy on all fronts.  Jesus warned us in Matt 24  six times I believe not to be deceived.  This is the characteristics of the time we live in today.

Presumption is Satan’s counterfeit to faith.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.