Revelation 11:2 ~ This Prophecy Has Everything To Do With His People…

Home Forums BIBLE ~ The New Testament Revelation Chapter 11 Revelation 11:2 ~ This Prophecy Has Everything To Do With His People…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tammy Roesch
      Keymaster

Revelation 11:2 ~ Prophecy has everything to do with God's people and not those in the world.

“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” Revelation 11:1,2.

Today we studied Revelation 11, and read the Chapter The Two Witnesses in Spirit of Prophecy Volume 4.

I thought it was very interesting how in verses 1 & 2, God makes it very clear that this prophecy has EVERYTHING to do with His people (those in the TEMPLE) and NOTHING to do with the Gentiles (the World) who are in the “outer court.” This never hit me so clearly before.

The whole Bible is the STORY of God’s people….and ONLY as His people interact with those in the WORLD are the Gentiles (those in the world) ever brought into the STORY.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.