Home Forums Outreach Reaching the Jews…. “Tortured for Christ”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

by R.Wurmbrand

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=R.Wurmbrand&t=ffcm&ia=web

(simple search of name just now)

He was Jewish.    Many Jews rejected the false message and false Jesus coming out of Rome….  and rightly so,  R.W. pointed out….

It was ONLY by sheer grace,  from the Father,  that an elder gentleman in a mountain town (identified in the book and on some other websites,  I think),

asked “God”,  “send to me a Jew to help/save/tell the truth to” … because “I am too old to travel”…

and Yahweh did send R.W. to the man,   and R.W.  both “saw and heard” the TRUTH

from that man,  in line with all Scripture (which is written:  Yahweh entrusted Scripture (Torah) to the Jews and brought Salvation to the world through them) ….

So,  it is important to realize – Yahweh’s Purpose  AND Truth,  vs false tradition, and vs poor understanding of Scripture (including Torah).

Anonymous
      Inactive

(simple search of name just now)

<span class=”st”><span class=”f”>Oct 28, 2010 – </span>Fayke  unknown · A guy who is pretending to be gay just to get closer to women. </span>

Anonymous
      Inactive

(simple search of name just now) stopforumspam.com › ipcheck

Charlesspigo. Email. alalpalla@gmail.com [ alal.pall.a@gmail.com ]. Location. Russian Federation · Evidence. 27-Feb-19 07:40. IP Address. 195.182.152.238.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.