Yahweh’s Way (no illness) ‘then’ and ‘now’ . a total life change .

Home Forums Your Ministry Yahweh’s Way (no illness) ‘then’ and ‘now’ . a total life change .

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

When it became known that the Black Death  was sparing Jews (who were observing the Law of  Moses), did Medieval society go to the Jews to try  to learn the reasons why their neighborhoods were  resistant to the plague? No, they superstitiously  (and wrongly) blamed and persecuted the Jews for  the plague!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Scripture tells us…

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Anonymous
        Inactive

It seems overall, in all the churches, in all the world , that , AS WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURE (i.e. a fulfillment of prophesy) “No one” is humbling themselves and praying and seeking His Face and

especially not? >

TURNING FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS …..

selfishness, self-seeking, self-preservation, seeking approval of others, not willing to deny self,  not willing to seek God’s Pleasure and Approval,  not willing to be crucified …. etc ….

so,  God does NOT hear their prayers,  nor forgive,  nor heal their land , anywhere… (known)….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.